Functional Behavioral Assessment, Diagnosis, And Treatment, Second Edition

Thảo luận trong 'Học tập' bởi boksfre, 24/5/2024.

1. boksfre

boksfre

Tham gia:
    20/5/2024
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Click Here to Download: https://ouo.io/ylCWsUM
    [​IMG]
    Functional Behavioral Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Second Edition
    A Complete System for Education and Mental Health Settings
    By: Ennio Cipani, PhD; Keven M. Schock, MA, BCBA
    Publisher:
    Springer Publishing Company
    Print ISBN: 9780826106049, 0826106048
    eText ISBN: 9780826106056, 0826106056
    Edition: 2nd
    Pages: 340
    Format: PDF
    Available from $ 21.43 USD
    SKU 9780826106056R30
    As a teaching and instructional guide, Functional Behavior Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment is a first-rate resource for students and young professionals new to the field of ABA or looking to expand their knowledge and practice competencies.--New England Psychologist
    [This book provides] the practicing behavior analyst [with] a well-grounded tool in completing the process from analysis to treatment. I highly recommend the book for all practicing behavior analysts as well as for graduate students entering the field.
    Michael F. Dorsey, Ph.D., BCBA
    Professor of Program in Applied Behavior Analysis, Endicott College
    ...one of the most detailed, practical, and useful textbooks geared for behavioral graduate students who are also concurrent practitioners....I learned a lot in one semester with the use of this textbook.
    Albee Ongsuco
    Doctoral Student, Pediatric School Psychology, East Carolina University
    Ever since I began assigning Functional Behavioral Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment for my courses on behavioral assessment, I have had no complaints (from students) about giving out too many pages to read each week. In fact, I have only had positive comments about how the material in this book really helps them to apply what they are learning in class to their work with clients. Now I recommend this text to faculty I supervise for their courses on functional assessment and treatment planning!
    Jose A. Martinez-Diaz, PhD, BCBA-D
    Professor and Associate Dean, Graduate School of Behavior Analysis
    Florida Institute of Technology & CEO, ABA Technologies, Inc.
    Now in its second edition, this popular text provides a comprehensive approach to functional behavioral assessment, a function-based diagnostic classification system of the target problem, and functional behavioral treatment. This new edition also provides a wealth of new case studies, some drawn from the authors' own clinical experiences, in addition to a greater analysis of the role of establishing operations (EO) and abolishing operations (AO).

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi boksfre
    Đang tải...

Chia sẻ trang này