Birthday Wishes 2018! Những Câu Chúc Sinh Nhật Và Lời Nhắn Mừng Sn Bằng Tiếng Anh Hay Nhất

Thảo luận trong 'Thư giãn, giải trí' bởi bmwx5, 5/1/2018.

1. bmwx5

bmwx5 Thành viên tích cực

Tham gia:
    26/11/2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Top 5000 Unique Birthday Wishes 2018! Những câu chúc sinh nhật và lời nhắn mừng SN bằng tiếng Anh hay nhất, được dùng nhiều nhất cho các bạn tham khảo để sử dụng lúc cần.

I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud. You deserve a big celebration, and I’m making it happen.

This is a day of celebration not only because of your special day. It is also the day we give thanks for having you in our lives. You are a blessing.

A celebration isn’t complete without some reflection and introspection. Take the time to look behind you; the clues to your future are in there.
    [​IMG]

Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones.

It’s your birthday and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.

You are never too old to learn something new. You are never too awkward to try something different. Welcome to another chapter of your life.

My wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.

You are beyond amazing. May your birthday herald another year of big successes and dreams fulfilled. Happy Birthday.

The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.

May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you!

If you can stay young while all those around you are getting older, you have become a pretty good liar.

[​IMG]

There’s no one else who makes me feel so accepted. Thanks for being my kindred spirit!

The advantage of being ____ years old is that you now know better than to eat too much of the cake. Cheers.

Age is a state of being. If you behave like a 16-year old, people will probably treat you like one. (Thank goodness, you are only 10).

Watching you grow and develop has been an interesting journey. Let’s keep it going.

May you find the inspiration to move onward and upward as you celebrate another birthday.

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi bmwx5
    Đang tải...

2. bmwx5

Tham gia:
    26/11/2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Inspirational Birthday Wishes and Nice greetings Cards photo for him, Her, sister, friends, husband, wife, daughter, brother, Son, lover….

There’s no one else who makes me feel so accepted. Thanks for being my kindred spirit!

The advantage of being ____ years old is that you now know better than to eat too much of the cake. Cheers.

Age is a state of being. If you behave like a 16-year old, people will probably treat you like one. (Thank goodness, you are only 10).

Watching you grow and develop has been an interesting journey. Let’s keep it going.

May you find the inspiration to move onward and upward as you celebrate another birthday.

[​IMG]

Short Birthday Messages
    Take care always and keep on rocking. ? Bday!

May a happy bright star always light your path. ? Bday!

Just live it out to the fullest and have fun! ? Bday

Age hasn’t spoiled you a bit! I wish you a wonderful birthday.

I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.

>>> Birthday Card Messages and Best Wishes

[​IMG]

I wish you all the happiness in the world! ? Bday

Wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

Best wishes for a joyous day filled with love and laughter.

Here’s to another year of success, health and happiness… ? Bday !!

A birthday is a most special day in one’s life. Enjoy yours to its fullest.

[​IMG]

Birthday Wishes for Best Friends
    You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you.

Instead of counting candles on your birthday cake this year, count all the memories the two of us hold dear! Happy Birthday from your Best Friend!

>>> Sweet birthday wishes and messages

Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.

We have been together so long, I can’t think of life without you. But I will never tire of wishing you happy birthday. Live long, love life and relish every moment.

Your birthday is a wonderful occasion all by itself. But for me, it’s a special day allowing me to thank God for all that your friendship has meant to me.

[​IMG]

On your birthday, I’d like to take some time to think about all of the wonderful times we’ve shared together. I’m thankful for our adventures and all of the things that we’ve done as friends. I look forward to making many more memories with you.

There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your special day, and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care.

I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to party it up with you!

3. bmwx5

Tham gia:
    26/11/2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Birthday Messages On your special day, I am recalling all of the great times we’ve spent together. You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy Birthday to you, my special friend, who will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Your friendship is one of the best things about my life. Thanks for sharing your sense of humor, your zest for life, and your wisdom with me.

They told us that we have to learn to grow old gracefully. You are already graceful in everything you do and say, so you have mastered the art of living.

You are a wonderful source of joy! May your special day bring you an extra share of everything that makes you the happiest in the world.

Don’t think that your birthday is just a reminder of another passed year, because for me, it is the celebration that marks the birth of the best person I ever met in my life. God bless you, hoping He will keep you near for many years to come.

[​IMG]

Birthday Messages and Ideas

A friend like you is rare indeed,
    You’re there for me in times of need,
    That’s why on this, you’re special day,
    You’re wished the best in every way.
    Happy Birthday to My Best Friend!

>>> 21st Birthday Wishes

Ever since we were little, you have always been there to help me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that, one day, we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.

My best friend deserves the best party in the world, and my goal is to give it to you. Get ready to celebrate! The party starts as soon as we’re together.

Today is the time of celebration; I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.

I still remember the day I met like it was yesterday. I am the luckiest person to have friends like you and the date when you are born is a moment of great joy for me. It represents the day a very special person came to this world.

Chia sẻ trang này