Education.

Thảo luận trong 'Tiếng Anh cho con' bởi Larson, 25/1/2022.

1. Larson

Larson Thành viên đạt chuẩn

Tham gia:
    2/8/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Why is it so important to get an education? You may have heard your friends ask this question, or perhaps you yourself have thought about the benefits of getting it. This is an important question for those who have not yet decided on their future: profession, desired salary level, career opportunities, and so on. We will look at five reasons that will make you think about the value of education. Reason 1. People who graduated from a university or college earn more on average
    According to statistical studies, people who have received a higher education, on average, receive 64% more than those who have only a high school diploma, and 40% more than those who graduated from a vocational school or college. Thus, even secondary specialized education will increase future incomes, not to mention higher education. Moreover, the difference in salary will be very noticeable - up to several thousand dollars a year. Reason 2: Education expands the circle of acquaintances Salary is not the only argument about the importance of education. There is a simple truth: it matters who you know and who your friends know. It doesn't matter how smart and talented you are: a wide circle of acquaintances can help you get a good start in your career.
    Reason 3. Gaining new skills will help you advance in your current job
    The knowledge gained at the university can be supplemented and expanded by improving your qualifications in this area, even if you are already employed. Acquiring new skills will help update existing information, as well as develop the capabilities of memory, attention, thinking and other cognitive processes. You will not only acquire new knowledge, but also improve the capabilities of your brain. Most likely, higher qualifications will not go unnoticed by the employer, and he will understand that you are serious about building a career and developing. And many of them themselves encourage employees to acquire new knowledge.

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi Larson
    Đang tải...

2. Ferz

Ferz Thành viên đạt chuẩn

Tham gia:
    14/7/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Now I want to leave my review about one wonderful writing service for students https://typemyessays.com/buy-coursework-online, because here you can really order excellent and high-quality works. I will not tell you how to do this, because you can read it on the site, but I can say that I liked the service and efficiency. Just what I need. The service was also liked by the fact that here you can buy term papers inexpensively. This is also important if you are a student and don't have time to write a term paper.

Chia sẻ trang này