Toàn quốc: How Does Video Game Become Neccessary?

Thảo luận trong 'CÁC SẢN PHẨM, DỊCH VỤ KHÁC' bởi thianhnguyen312, 24/7/2021.

Tags:
  1. thianhnguyen312

thianhnguyen312 Thành viên mới

Tham gia:
    21/6/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Gaming is gradually becoming the primary force of entertainment people seek for nowadays moving from its traditional platforms of consoles and computers to the more portable options of cell phones. However, many regions of the world still hold a great stigma against said activity despite the mounting evidence proving its benefits.

Thus, this article today will serve as a brief introduction to the advantages playing video games can bring to the players.

[​IMG]

TRAINING RELEVANT SKILLS

It might come as a surprise to many that playing video games can truly train people in a variety of skills which could be relevant and useful in their study and daily life. For example, puzzle games and other genres that require a constant use of calculation and strategic thinking can actually teach your mind to adapt better to school subjects such as Mathematics and even raise your critical thinking ability. Even simulation games have its purpose, these titles can introdce beginners to various stages and work assignments of a particular field or job without any interferences in form of time nor operation cost.

EFFECTIVE TOOL OF RELAXATION

The reason behind the rise of popularity for video games can be contributed to how effection of a tool of stress relief it is to many people. In one way to look at it, video games can be a sort of escapism. One where you can immerse yourself in a new life and world fighting as a mercenary in a inter-galatic war or a knight in shining armor saving the princess, all work as a method to forget the burden of our own and just enjoy ourselves for a while. Also, not all games are hardcore and action-packed as many are led to believe, there are other options of calmer and more casual alternatives on the mobible phone platform which is good for killing some free time.

[​IMG]

A FORM OF ART

While this opinion might be controversial, video games are considered by many to be a form of high art akin to that of classical paintings and music. Its transformation to becoming such can be a bit difficult to detect aside from the player base as people’s view of it continus to deteriorate from the bad reputation it gets from the mass media. However, if we look past that and observe video games the same as the players, we can see that modern games now possess story and composed music worthy of Oscar nominations. Admitedly, there still exist many games about mindless violence and dumb fun, we should not ignore the ones that actually make great effort. Video games are also turning into a platform for artists and writers to discuss topics and beliefs which can be much harder to express on the silver screen or literature.

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi thianhnguyen312
  2. dicsondiana6

dicsondiana6 Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    1/8/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Do you think I can level up my character quickly?

3. alisiaand12

alisiaand12 Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    27/8/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Of course, why do you doubt it? I recently found this service https://nextlvl.gg/ where you can find many offers to buy gold or other resources for the game. By the way, I often upgrade my character here because I play at a high level

4. ẢnulfVK

ẢnulfVK Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    6/9/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Video games are not necessary, they just ruin the brain of your kids, and that's all. I don't understand why they're not banned anymore.

5. Nguen

Nguen Thành viên mới

Tham gia:
    31/8/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
  6. GaryGrey

GaryGrey Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    22/9/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Good afternoon to all! Oh, it's an old favorite crash. I love remastering so much. And in fact, games are a necessity for me. It brings pleasure, so I can also sell skins on the site https://skins.cash/ and get money, because I don't see the point in skins, but there is a sense in buying new games!

7. vtorosort

vtorosort Thành viên mới

Tham gia:
    28/7/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Hey, I want to start boosting the cod, but I have no idea which platform to use. Do you know any sites?

8. palmariums

palmariums Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    6/10/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Hey! I buy extra armour, personal courses of experienced gamers or whatever. it's very convenient and saves tons of free time. From my experience can recommend this platform https://nextlvl.gg/ . No intermediaries, lowest prices. I liked it there most of all, because they will cope with the task better than anyone I ordered.

9. SeanKroemer

SeanKroemer Thành viên mới

Tham gia:
    23/8/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Ever tried playing a game as a sports player in the stadium? Well, we all feel a bit interested in playing it. But it is not possible at this time. Now technology will make it possible. The ability of new technologies and enhancement in game designing technology has given us the opportunity to play as sportsmen on the stadium and in front of a thousands of audience and also check free phone tracker to find phone number there through Spylix services. Innovation by sport video games have been so much that it is becoming very difficult for us to understand which one is better than others.!!

10. EugenioSadlon

EugenioSadlon Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    23/5/2022
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Leveling heroes in https://epiccarry.com/us/buy-wow-arena-rating// is a special process that requires a serious approach on the part of the player. Thoughtless distribution of skills will be useful here, because. Each of the characters has unique skills and ultimate abilities.

11. bogdanchik

bogdanchik Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    29/8/2022
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    The progression of each hero in wow is a tedious and boring process. But the service https://wowvendor.com/en-us/wow/ will help you to pump your hero to the maximum level while you sleep, for example. Start pumping all your heroes to get ready for a future wow Dragonflight update.

12. Larson

Larson Thành viên đạt chuẩn

Tham gia:
    2/8/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    I have been into games for a long time. And today I would like to try something new.

13. Ferz

Ferz Thành viên đạt chuẩn

Tham gia:
    14/7/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    I used to think that no game can completely take me away, but I was wrong. Now I devote almost all my free time to playing fnf vs rainbow friends and this is the coolest thing I have ever tried. If you are a fan of music battles, then quickly visit the site and try the new mod that will pleasantly surprise you.

14. MảksCl

MảksCl Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    2/7/2023
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    I wouldn't say that it's neccessary. I'd say this is just a fun way to interract with friends when you can't meet up or finding new friends. I mean for last month or so i've been playing CS:GO with friends (even bought Steam acc for Faceit). And i'm not a huge fan of game, but for me it's just a way to spend time and friends company after a workday from home where i'm not talking to anyone.

15. lolker

lolker Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    29/9/2023
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    For those seeking to level up their gaming skills, I strongly recommend Skycoach. With a wide array of services and a team of expert gamers, it's the ideal platform for honing your abilities. click here

16. caylakling

caylakling Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    4/10/2023
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
  17. GlenMiller23

GlenMiller23 Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    22/12/2023
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Basically, offline games relax, while online games, on the contrary, due to the competitive component, force the player to remain in suspense, but this is not always the case. Sometimes, to complete a task, it is necessary to coordinate several players, which not everyone can cope with; this is why there are various services like epiccarry that will help you with your requests or simply teach you the necessary skills to complete achievements.

Chia sẻ trang này