Luyện kỹ năng viết

Thảo luận trong 'Học tập' bởi giottim, 9/11/2009.

1. giottim

giottim giottim_nhe

Tham gia:
    8/10/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Write a report on the listening challenges the overseas students may face.Provide recommendations you would offer.

Đây là bài viết của em. Mọi người đọc và cho ý kiến nha. Em xin chân thành cảm ơn

Becoming an overseas student is the dream of many students because they have opportunity to investigate many interesting knowledge from the other country and a self-made life makes them stronger and more self-confident.
    So if you decide to study abroad, you must face to many challenges. These are culture-shock, language fence or the political situation and so on.
    But I think the first problem an overseas sutdent must overcome is his ablity of using the foreign language as a native. If not, he can not communicate with the others and keep pace with the life in the strange country. In spite of the full preparation for the English examinations such as TOEFL, TOEIC or IETLS, it's still difficult to listen to what the other talks.
    Firstly, when you were in high school, the teacher taught you almost Grammar, gave an English Test which only requested to do on the paper. The pupils had no chance to speak or listen. Consequently, when listening to the conservation between two people in English, they could understant the content. Perhaps some familiar words apppeared in the dialogue but even they couldn't hear because they pronounced incorrectly. Not practise listening in the high shool is a reason of the fact that the listening skill is not good..They can train in the universtity or English center to prepare for study abroad.

Secondly, even when you get a high score when taking part in the English examination, the way of speaking English is different in the various countries. We have British English, American English, which changes in the continents. The native may speak too fast or express complex so that the student find it difficult to understand. Especially, the studying in the university with Professional knowledge are more and more complicated..

That's all I can forecast about the listening challenge when studying in a foreign coutry. All I can do is practise the necessary skills to overcome the difficuly I must face.
    It's really important to learn English well when you are young. Why do Singaporean use English as the sencond language to study and research in university? What makes people belive in themself ? I think everyone who intends to go abroad will find more and more chance to talk with the foreigner, reading the newspaer in English or to do something else which makes English be used commonly in his life.

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi giottim
    Đang tải...

2. mimi68

mimi68 Thành viên mới

Tham gia:
    12/10/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Bài viết của em cũng tạm được nhưng văn phong 100% tiếng Việt, nghĩa là chuyển ngữ tứ tiếng Việt sang tiếng Anh.
    Còn sai lỗi ngữ pháp

3. giottim

giottim giottim_nhe

Tham gia:
    8/10/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Dạ thế văn phong tiếng anh như thế nào hả chị?:D
    Bài của bạn em mới học viết thôi.

4. giottim

giottim giottim_nhe

Tham gia:
    8/10/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    TASK: Write a report on the likely causes of the erotion of the land.Include what you consider to be the priority recommendations to solve the problem.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The likely causes of the erotion of the land.
    The erotion of the land is a rather serious problem that human race is facing.
    There are two main reasons why the land is being eroded.Firstly, deforestation causes the erotion of the land.It destroys too many trees and animals, which help to keep the humus.At the same time, it causes the floods so it's easy to crush all humus.The humus disappear gradually.After that, the land is eroded completely.Besides, human's cultivation influence the land.Practise nomadic farming makes the land decrease its humus.Because the trees used the humus but it is not return by them.After tilling, the farmers purchases our produce and they don't put down fertilizer.That makes the land erode.
    To solve this problem, I think the government should enforce the forest protection law.Deforestation must be banned and if someone destroys the forest, he will be strong fined.This is the priority solution in my opinion.In addition, it's important and prompt to progagandize about the most effective way of filling the land.By applying those solutions, I think we can make the land rich and improve cultivated performance.

architect thích bài này.
  5. Hai số phận

Hai số phận Thành viên sắp chính thức

Tham gia:
    18/9/2018
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Kỹ năng viết, bác nào quan tâm có thể học theo cuốn Thôi miên bằng ngôn từ. Khá ok và hay

Chia sẻ trang này