Hội các mẹ yêu thích English-->Mời các mẹ vào cùng chia sẻ để nâng cao trình độ TA nào

Thảo luận trong 'Các CLB' bởi shop_cuncon, 26/2/2011.

1. ME KEANU

ME KEANU

Tham gia:
    6/9/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Ðề: Hội các mẹ yêu thích English-->Mời các mẹ vào cùng chia sẻ để nâng cao trình độ TA nào

Pro 5, that's not pro as you think. I don't think too much 'bout this thing. Log in this forum from every hour is my hobby

So, try to get smth new as join new club, say smth new...make me feel brand new but it's not easy to self confident 'cause feel to weak first. Should I have to get over it?

Anyway, tks for your welcome

Đang tải...

Các chủ đề tương tự:

2. Minh Liberi

Minh Liberi

Tham gia:
    11/12/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Ðề: Hội các mẹ yêu thích English-->Mời các mẹ vào cùng chia sẻ để nâng cao trình độ TA nào

Hi everybody,
    My name is Minh. I'm 23 years old. I got married for 2 years and have a son.
    I'm a newcomer in this club. I'm interested in English and it's happy for me to find the place where I can practice my English skills for the important exam next week.
    Now I'm studying the Master Degree of Philosophy and I really hope that I'll finish it next year so I will have a big chance to get my dream job: to become a teacher or lecture of philosophy at USSH university. However, if I want to make my dream come true, I will pass the English exam :D
    So I want to chat and talk a lot by English to raise my skills :D
    I'm not afraid to make mistakes because the more you speak and train, the more your skills develop.
    But if you find out my mistakes, please tell me so I can fix it and don't do it again.
    Thanks a lot :D

3. quagimagaichichit

quagimagaichichit Mẹ của Hột Mít nổi tiếng

Tham gia:
    1/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Welcome, just keep chitchatting in English like this, I think we can always find out mistakes by ourselves. Let English be absorbed naturally, don't put yourself too much. Wish you luck in the coming exam ;)

4. pjnochjno

pjnochjno Thành viên chính thức

Tham gia:
    18/11/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Hi everybody, i'm a newcomer. I'm 23 years old and i love Enghlish so much. Can I join group ? ^^

5. Bailey Elizabeth

Bailey Elizabeth Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    30/6/2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

i tried registering my full name as an alias for the forum but for some reason the confirmation email didn't get to my email account, it was a bit frustrating but never mind...

hi, my name is Bailey. i'm half British half Vietnamese happily married to a Portuguese-French man. and we both are currently living in Ho Chi Minh City. i was born in HCMC, grew up in Europe and America and we've been here together for more than a year. my husband is a concept artist and i work on lots of things including tattoo artist and events manager. we're not having any kid right now but we're trying and hoping that my kids will be able to speak good Vietnamese. i do speak and write good Vietnamese, just have to work out a wee bit with the accent. i speak English as native tongue, and a bit French.

i've been in the forum for the past few months but just to check out stuff and never really got to say much. i find this club interesting and also thought that i should write something just so everyone would know. so here i am:
    i enjoy drinking, eating, making good conversations and making new friends, also exchanging experiences to be a mommy in the near future.
    anyone that have the same interests, don't hesitate to send me an email. i hope i'm not much of a boring person.

cheers.

Sửa lần cuối: 30/6/2013
    babyvina thích bài này.
  6. shop_cuncon

shop_cuncon

Tham gia:
    21/9/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Welcome all new member join our topic. Wish everybody a new month with happiness,success and luckiness.

7. zetafashion

zetafashion

Tham gia:
    29/11/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Have a great week my friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. quagimagaichichit

Tham gia:
    1/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Your biography already shows that you're not a boring person at all :) Glad to see you here. As far as I'm concerned, there's not been anyone in the club speaking English as native tongue. You and your husband are both artists, aren't you? To be honest, I was born in a family of painters. Though I don't follow my family career, my sister almost does (she's learning to be a designer). Currently, I have a two year old daughter, thus I hope I can share with you some experiences but I have to say that there exists a huge gap in being a mom between here Vietnam and the countries you were born and grew up.

I so often check in this club. Hope to have more converstions with you!

9. bonxinhgai

bonxinhgai Yêu 2 công chúa nhiều

Tham gia:
    26/2/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Do you have twin children? It is so interesting. I also have two daughters. They are 8 and 1 year old. Although there is a huge gap between Vietnam and Europe in being mum but we have the same love to with our children. All of us always give all the best to our children. They always are our happiness.

10. Bailey Elizabeth

Tham gia:
    30/6/2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

i bet your daughter must be really cute, i wish to see her someday. a boy or a girl don't really matter to me, though we would like to have a girl. i love kids, and i go all crazy around them haha.

i'm sorry for my late reply because yesterday and the day before i struggled a 40.5 degrees Celsius fever. and it was really bad that i was home alone and my husband was at work. i got to call the doctor last night, he gave me some shot and medicines and i'm getting better now.

yeah me and my husband are both artists, but i'm quitting tattooing to open a pub in District 1. i hope it will go well so i can invite you to my place for some drinks. may i know your name? :)

sure there's a gap between foreign and Vietnamese mothers, but not that huge i think. even though my father is a British, i was raised in Vietnamese traditional and culture. my mom didn't allow any English or French in her house when we were in Europe, only Vietnamese and she would only make Vietnamese food. she's expecting her grandchildren to speak good Vietnamese also. and i don't see the differences as a problem. i would like to learn from Vietnamese mothers as well.

Sửa lần cuối: 2/7/2013
  11. davinesss

davinesss Thành viên đạt chuẩn

Tham gia:
    28/6/2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Mình là bố lang thang vô đây thây thớt hay cũng bon chen xông vào cho xôm tụ vì cũng ghiền ngoại ngữ khổ cái mỗi thứ biết chút ít , tiếng trung thì giao tiếp được mà không biết chữ tiếng Anh thì hữ biết chữ không , tiếng Hàn thì mù tịt nhưng lại làm cho cty Hàn Quốc :)

12. quagimagaichichit

Tham gia:
    1/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Haha my daughter's simply the apple of my eyes. She's always the cutest in the world to me :D I had dreamt of having an adorable daughter who would not take after me and my dream did come true like this.

Sorry for my late reply as well, I've just come back home from a business trip. My name is Trần Dạ Thảo ^^ Hope that you already get well now, B.

When do you plan to open your pub? District 1 is just a fabulous place for this. When I was not as busy with family and work back then, my friends and I usually "checked in" some pubs in the area of Hanoi ancient streets to have some drink. Now I can only meet them in the day time at coffee bars. I bet you and your husband will give a spectacular theme to your pub, really expect to see.

13. quagimagaichichit

Tham gia:
    1/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

I only have a daughter who is two years old, sis ^^ Now I still don't have any plan for the next kid though I actually love to have one or two more. But current conditions don't allow me at all :)

14. Bailey Elizabeth

Tham gia:
    30/6/2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

oh another Thao. like my husband would say "too many Thao's already!" haha. my best friend's name is Thao, she's Vietnamese born German, and we call her Thao German. there's also Thao French. and Thao Mom, which is my mom. i get along with girls named Thao and i have no clue why. Thao German speaks okay Vietnamese with Northern accent, i find it cute, and that's usually how the Vietnamese German kids are because German language contains heavy pronunciations.

i don't know about your speaking skills but from what i've read, you have almost perfect English writing so far. how did you learn English? i'm just curious because i've met people and i have Vietnamese friends but i would always talk to them in Vietnamese with my awful accent because i don't like repeating what i say many times. does your daughter speak English? what's her name?

i went to Ha Noi alone last August and as i didn't know many people there, my friends were too busy so i ended up spending most of my time staying in the hotel and only went out at night for drinks with Western strangers in Ha Noi. i travel alone most of the time because my husband has to work. i like Ha Noi, i just wish i knew the place better.

do you live with your husband and your little cutie only? i've also seen lots of young Vietnamese families who live with their parents even after marriage. it's nothing bad, i see it as a culture thing and my husband would not get it, thus our parents have been living on their own for a while.

i've heard lots of things about Vietnamese husbands, something like they're pretty close-minded, abusers and alcohol addicts but i hope that is not true (not true because i'm a heavy drinker myself!), to me Vietnamese guys have their own charms and bad guys are everywhere in my opinion.

my husband doesn't get involved in my business, just me and my one Vietnamese friend. we're having problems with the paperwork so the process of opening the place is being postponed a little bit too late than we expected.

alright, i'm going to clean up the apartment a little bit. i enjoy talking to you and i check the thread almost every day haha. i hope you've enjoyed your trip, i see that you're doing some online business as well :)

have a good day, Da Thao.

babyvinataianh0203 thích.
  15. Minh Liberi

Minh Liberi

Tham gia:
    11/12/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Hi everyone,
    I'm back. My exam has been postponed because of university entrance exam so I have continued with translating a book into Vietnamese for my thesis. It took me a lot of time to do it and I didn't have time to go online. I haven't finished it but I think that I need to relax :D
    Someone can give me an advice for an good vacation. I really need helps because I haven't gone on holiday for a long time.

I totally agree with this. When I was a teenager, I hoped that I would marry a man who is not used to drinking and smoking. But it didn't happen :D Lucky for me, he is sweet, careful and always takes care of our son :)

Bailey Elizabeth thích bài này.
  16. cloe91

cloe91 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia:
    25/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

hello everybody!

since i've not come in here for a long time. seem like there're many more member :) i've just graduated and got a full time job hihi

anyway.. i just wonder, what do we call "dưa lê" in english? i've searched on internet but didnt find out yet so i need your help huhu

17. Bailey Elizabeth

Tham gia:
    30/6/2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

what are you studying in university? and what kind of book are we talking about? :)
    i go to Nha Trang at least twice a year and i honestly love that place, Hoi An is nice and quiet, Da Nang is just as beautiful. or if you mean Asia travel, Bali definitely will be my next destination.

and does your husband smoke or drink?
    my husband doesn't, he had been a vegetarian for 20 years before he decided to become a vegan just last year. he knows how to take good care of himself while i'm completely on the contrary.

i think there's a difference in accents here because i'm not sure what kind of dưa lê you're talking about. i'm sorry i speak Southern accent almost my life since i started learning Vietnamese. if you're talking about dưa gang, i'm pretty sure it's honeydew.

cloe91 thích bài này.
  18. Đẹp_Fashion_Shoes

Đẹp_Fashion_Shoes Hàng hiệu xuất khẩu

Tham gia:
    25/3/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

"Dưa lê" means "tám chuyện" to the people from the South. LOL.

cloe91 thích bài này.
  19. quagimagaichichit

Tham gia:
    1/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Not only Thảo but also Linh, Hà, Thu, Trang etc are there so many in Vietnam. I believe that the name number in Vietnam can't compare to that in many nations, that's why almost all of Vietnamese names sound very familiar. But people aren't bothered by this. In my highschool class back then, there were 3 or 4 Thaos (my class were 100% occupied by girls), we are differentiated from each other by calling middle name and given name, for example Da Thao in my case. I used to think that I would give my kid a beautiful and unique name that was hardly found in Vietnam, but I ended up with a popuplar one because after the second thought, I was afraid that an "extraordinary" and "magnificent" name could make her be bullied at school :))))))

Honestly, my English writing is better than speaking since I don't have chances to communicate in English. Otherwise my education and profession require me to have a good English writing level. Moreover, when I was a university student, the foreign language I learnt was actually Chinese, thus I almost studied English by and with myself. That explains why I'm so bad at speaking ^^

I totally can imagine your trip to Hanoi :D Because the same situation happened to me. Now before travelling to another city, I have to make sure that I'll have a friend to count on unless I choose a full-package tour.

I live with my husband and daughter only. I can't tell what is better between family with 3 members and that with 5 members or more. My friends are living with husbands' parents comfortably, the parents do every housework for them, especially look after their kids. Meanwhile I have to manage to clean the house, cook the meal, take care of my lovely but stubborn little girl because my husband is on business all the time.

:D Vietnamese husbands, this topic is always a hot spot. But as you said, there are bad husbands but also good ones. Sometimes too good turns out to be so bad.

The procedure to open a pub in such a center place is certainly very complicated. It takes time surely. Tell me as your paperwork is done, can't you? ^^ I have a online business here but now I don't have enough time for it. Further, it's a very special way to run a online store in LCM forum and I fail to do it. I wish to do a business relating to paintings and artworks like an art gallery :D though I find myself so lack of experiences.

20. quagimagaichichit

Tham gia:
    1/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:

Congratulations! What do you mean "dưa lê" actually? Pepino or gossip?

cloe91 thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này