Review Of Fairy Tales

Thảo luận trong 'Thư giãn, giải trí' bởi anhnguyenflypro, 31/12/2021.

1. anhnguyenflypro

anhnguyenflypro Thành viên tích cực

Tham gia:
    21/8/2018
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Fairy Tales
    Author: Quan Tu Di Trach
    Genre: Ancient, fairy tale, fantasy, based on real historical events and characters, injustice, comedy, past life and this life, retro love, strong man and woman strong, connotation, OE/GE.
    Length: 32 chapters long
    "Fairy races were born in no other than four ways: by the mother who was a pregnant fairy, by the gathering of the energies of heaven and earth, by the gods being demoted, and by mortals ascending to immortality."
    I am Bac Lac fairy Hi Lam. I was born in the second way.
    Two thousand years ago, on the top of Dieu Quang mountain, there was a Than Bach tree that received the spirit of heaven and earth, and I was my vampire system … a red string wrapped around Than Bach's body. What's good about being a fairy? Isn't it better to be carefree and worry-free? Therefore, I entangled in the absorption of Shen Bai's aura, preventing him from incarnating, so that he could be at peace forever in this place. But who can hold hands for a thousand days? A moment of relaxation, Than Bach passed me, transformed into a fairy, and brought me in. Angry, I pushed Than Bach down the cliff of Dieu Quang and turned away.
    I wandered in the fairy world for hundreds of years, listening to songs, reading books, drinking wine and painting, living a life of freedom. My paintings are also beautiful, the fairies like them very much, so they call me Bac Lac fairy. It's not bad, thanks to that name, I was ordained as a small fairy, and made a beautiful friendship with Tu Tieu - a pioneer with an important position and mission.
    Tu Tieu and I are both swaggering people, immersed in fine wine and art. The fairy world again rumored that we were a pair of charming fairy, stupid, love must be... Actually, what love should be, we don't know anymore. I hope it will be beautiful, wholeheartedly for each other, not that person can't be, forever a couple.
    Until one day, Tu Tieu brought me to introduce to a person, not a stranger, but the one who was pushed down the cliff of Dieu Quang mountain the day before. Than Bach has now transformed into Dat So, beautiful to the point of beauty, righteous in the sky. Huh, what's so good, he's still as boring as before, and he's still worrying about things in heaven and earth all day long. It turned out that the day before, he wanted to become a fairy because he was worried about the big picture, afraid that one day the fairy world would be swallowed up by the demon race, so he wanted to cultivate to become a higher level fairy to protect this place.
    The three of us stay together like that for a few hundred more years. Zi Tieu takes care of his duties, I drink wine and paint my paintings, only Yi Chu is completely changed. He studied constantly, going back and forth with the great elves to plot great things. Now he is a tall and noble Thai Vi fairy, no longer a small fairy with no roots and status to back up and need me to protect. But Yi Chu was even more cold and indifferent to me than before. Angry, I pushed him away again.
    We practice a fairy so that we can enter into dreams, we forge a pen to draw someone, that person can manifest. Even if it's just an illusion, even if it's just a dream, but in it, we can be with him day and night.
    Until one day, when I got drunk, I mistook the real Dich So to become the husband of my dreams. We kiss him. He kissed me back with endless passion. Being caught by others, he told us to get married to protect our honor, later we can reconcile so that we can come to the person we love, Tu Tieu. The guy with the wooden head is that? But I'm not stupid, at night when I wake up, I laugh and say, "I don't like Tu Tieu. Do you know who I like?" The fire in his eyes at that time, I think forever and ever, I will never forget.
    “In that year, when my love was so deep, I swore to heaven, I wanted to go with the old man with the white head and go through this life together. He very carefully held me in his arms, saying not only for this life, but for eternity."
    “But it's really unfortunate. Then he changed again.”
    I don't know where we went wrong, why we have come to this step. Intertwined together for nearly two thousand years, happily together for exactly one year, then more than eight hundred years later, he always left us with an involuntary shadow.
    He descended to earth, met a mortal girl, accepted her as his concubine, and sent her flying to become a fairy. I just heard the sound of my heart breaking. Does anyone understand the feeling of not feeling anything other than pain? That's how I've felt for over one thousand six hundred years.
    Until the day when I watched him suffer unrelentingly because his beloved concubine was about to lose his life, now even the pain I could no longer feel. I know what I have to do. It turns out that love really tastes like that. Is wholeheartedly for him, if not he can't, is to wish him to be a couple forever. Even if that person isn't me, it doesn't matter.
    I suffered the beginning after the end the torment of Tam Muoi Chan Fire, separating the immortals from my body to save his concubine. I light the Red Lotus in the Long Teng Valley, step on the one-way road of no return, Bac Lac fairy Hi Lam will turn into nothingness, forever no longer having the opportunity to enter the six paths of reincarnation. At the last moment, seeing the terrified eyes

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi anhnguyenflypro
    Đang tải...

Chia sẻ trang này