Toàn quốc: Idiyea Bulk Wholesale 2-6mm Jelly Ab Réin Non Hot Fix Rhinestones Flat Back Plastic Crystals Stras

Thảo luận trong 'CÁC SẢN PHẨM, DỊCH VỤ KHÁC' bởi ReviewPro, 29/3/2024.

1. ReviewPro

ReviewPro

Tham gia:
    4/3/2024
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    [​IMG]
    Cheap + FREE SHIPPING: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DCRRd2t

**IDIYEA Bulk Wholesale 2-6mm Jelly AB Resin Non Hot Fix Rhinestones Flat Back Plastic Crystals Strass Glitters Big Package Stones Review**

IDIYEA Bulk Wholesale 2-6mm Jelly AB Resin Non Hot Fix Rhinestones Flat Back Plastic Crystals Strass Glitters Big Package Stones are a great option for those looking for a variety of colors and sizes of rhinestones. The stones are made of non-hot fix resin, which means that they can be applied to fabric or other surfaces without the use of a heat gun. This makes them a great option for those who are new to rhinestones or who do not have access to a heat gun.

The stones come in a variety of colors, including clear, pink, blue, green, and purple. They are also available in a variety of sizes, from 2mm to 6mm. This makes them a great option for a variety of projects, from jewelry making to scrapbooking.

The stones are flat back, which means that they can be applied to fabric or other surfaces without the need for a backing. This makes them a great option for those who want to create a smooth, seamless look.

The stones are also very sparkly, which adds a touch of glamour to any project. They are easy to apply and remove, and they do not damage the surface to which they are applied.

Overall, IDIYEA Bulk Wholesale 2-6mm Jelly AB Resin Non Hot Fix Rhinestones Flat Back Plastic Crystals Strass Glitters Big Package Stones are a great option for those looking for a variety of colors, sizes, and shapes of rhinestones. They are easy to apply and remove, and they do not damage the surface to which they are applied.

**Pros:**

* Variety of colors and sizes
    * Non-hot fix resin
    * Flat back
    * Sparkly
    * Easy to apply and remove
    * Do not damage the surface to which they are applied

**Cons:**

* None

**Bottom Line:**

IDIYEA Bulk Wholesale 2-6mm Jelly AB Resin Non Hot Fix Rhinestones Flat Back Plastic Crystals Strass Glitters Big Package Stones are a great option for those looking for a variety of colors, sizes, and shapes of rhinestones. They are easy to apply and remove, and they do not damage the surface to which they are applied.

Disclaimer:

The information in this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice.
    Before making any important decisions, you should consult with a qualified professional in the relevant field.
    I use AI technology to evaluate products fairly and objectively. However, I cannot confirm or guarantee the quality of any product or service.
    As an affiliate marketer, I may receive a commission when you click on a purchase link in the article. This commission helps me to continue maintaining
    Thank you for your support! I wish you good health and success in life.
    Free Shipping https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DCRRd2t

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi ReviewPro

Chia sẻ trang này