Toàn quốc: Laboratory Pipette Mini Pipette 10-200ul Fixed Volumn Micro Pipettor Compatible With Universal 200μ

Thảo luận trong 'CÁC SẢN PHẨM, DỊCH VỤ KHÁC' bởi ReviewPro, 29/3/2024.

1. ReviewPro

ReviewPro

Tham gia:
    4/3/2024
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    [​IMG]
    Cheap + FREE SHIPPING: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DdjP5Kh

**Laboratory Pipette Mini Pipette 10-200ul Fixed Volumn Micro Pipettor Compatible With Universal 200μl Tips**

**Overview**

A pipette is a device used to transfer liquid from one container to another. Pipettes come in a variety of sizes and styles, each designed for a specific purpose. Micropipettes are a type of pipette that is used to measure and transfer small volumes of liquid, typically in the range of 10 to 200 microliters (μL). Micropipettes are essential tools for a variety of laboratory applications, such as molecular biology, cell biology, and biochemistry.

**Features**

The Laboratory Pipette Mini Pipette 10-200ul Fixed Volumn Micro Pipettor is a high-quality micropipette that is perfect for a variety of laboratory applications. This pipette features a fixed volume of 10-200μL, making it ideal for dispensing small volumes of liquid accurately. The pipette is also equipped with a self-zeroing mechanism that ensures accurate measurements every time.

The pipette is made from durable plastic and features a comfortable grip for easy operation. It is also compatible with universal 200μL tips, making it easy to find replacement tips.

**Benefits**

There are many benefits to using the Laboratory Pipette Mini Pipette 10-200ul Fixed Volumn Micro Pipettor, including:

* Accuracy: The pipette features a fixed volume of 10-200μL, ensuring accurate measurements every time.
    * Precision: The pipette is equipped with a self-zeroing mechanism that ensures precise measurements.
    * Comfort: The pipette is made from durable plastic and features a comfortable grip for easy operation.
    * Versatility: The pipette is compatible with universal 200μL tips, making it easy to find replacement tips.

**Applications**

The Laboratory Pipette Mini Pipette 10-200ul Fixed Volumn Micro Pipettor is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of laboratory applications, including:

* Molecular biology
    * Cell biology
    * Biochemistry
    * Immunology
    * Microbiology
    * Pharmacology

**Conclusion**

The Laboratory Pipette Mini Pipette 10-200ul Fixed Volumn Micro Pipettor is a high-quality micropipette that is perfect for a variety of laboratory applications. This pipette features a fixed volume of 10-200μL, making it ideal for dispensing small volumes of liquid accurately. The pipette is also equipped with a self-zeroing mechanism that ensures accurate measurements every time. The pipette is made from durable plastic and features a comfortable grip for easy operation. It is also compatible with universal 200μL tips, making it easy to find replacement tips.

Disclaimer:

The information in this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice.
    Before making any important decisions, you should consult with a qualified professional in the relevant field.
    I use AI technology to evaluate products fairly and objectively. However, I cannot confirm or guarantee the quality of any product or service.
    As an affiliate marketer, I may receive a commission when you click on a purchase link in the article. This commission helps me to continue maintaining
    Thank you for your support! I wish you good health and success in life.
    Limited Quantity - Don't hesitate, Buy Now! https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DdjP5Kh

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi ReviewPro

Chia sẻ trang này