Toàn quốc: How To Impress A Girl?

Thảo luận trong 'CÁC SẢN PHẨM, DỊCH VỤ KHÁC' bởi Larson, 3/8/2021.

1. Larson

Larson Thành viên đạt chuẩn

Tham gia:
    2/8/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Hi everyone. I have a girlfriend who I've only been dating for two weeks. I would like to impress her so that she really falls in love with me. What can you advise me?

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi Larson
  2. Ferz

Ferz Thành viên đạt chuẩn

Tham gia:
    14/7/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    It is possible that in two weeks you have already learned about her tastes and some preferences, so try to give a romantic gift, for example, or invite her to dinner at a good restaurant. In my opinion, this is what you need to make an impression.

3. Jassons

Jassons Thành viên mới

Tham gia:
    21/6/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Hi buddy! Two weeks is exactly the time when you need to impress the girl you like and take everything into your own hands! I wholeheartedly recommend this cupid.com article because so many men have used it! By the way, advice from me - give her a little gift! I'm sure she will love it!

4. vtorosort

vtorosort Thành viên mới

Tham gia:
    28/7/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Dude, if you don’t know whether you like a girl or not, just read the tips on ourtime. There you will see the best tips for guys! Thanks to them all my friends understand whether a girl likes them or not. This is very useful for all young guys who are embarrassed to ask the girl everything directly!

Chia sẻ trang này