Sài Gòn: Bt0012 | Cozy Studio Apartment Nearby Thi Nghe Market, Binh Thanh Dist

Thảo luận trong 'CÁC SẢN PHẨM, DỊCH VỤ KHÁC' bởi DaleNguyen, 8/8/2019.

1. DaleNguyen

DaleNguyen Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    2/6/2019
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Truong Sa, Binh ThanhTr, Ho Chi Minh City

[​IMG]

Cozy studio apartment for rent in Binh Thanh District. The apartment is well-designed aimed to express everyone who stay-in with a balance of welcome home feeling with friendly and helpful service team and the comforts of hotel quality standards.

[​IMG]

The apartment is located just at the meeting point of District 1 and Binh Thanh District, very easy to assess to City Center as well as other parts of the city (District 2, Airport etc..), surrounded by markets, convenience stores, and restaurants. Another plus point is the apartment is just next to Thi Nghe Canal and facing green field from The Zoo bringing peaceful living experience to everyone.

[​IMG]

Price: US$600/month

APP. 35 SQM WITH BALCONY

2 PERSONS MAX.

Equipped Kitchen (Fridge, Electric kettle, Kitchenette, Pans, pots, …)

WIFI High speed Connection

1 LCD TV (CABLE)

1 Bedroom Queen-size bed

Bathroom (Bathtub)

Desk & seating area

Sofa

Laundry Service: shared washing machine

Mattress cover: once a week

Room services: two times a week

http://housingsgn.com/properties/bt...tment-nearby-thi-nghe-market-binh-thanh-dist/

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi DaleNguyen
  2. BillFellon

BillFellon Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    23/9/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Are there any more photos? I'd like to see the bathroom as well, but I believe it looks just as good as the rest of the apartment.

3. GaryGrey

GaryGrey Thành viên tập sự

Tham gia:
    22/9/2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    The apartment is wonderful. That's a pity that the bathtub itself isn't visible, cause they are often in poor condition. I renewed my bathtub with the service https://azreglazing.com/, it was quick and inexpensive, but very high quality. I think your apartment has a nice bathtub, but it's better to show it.

Chia sẻ trang này