Toàn quốc: Wurkkos Ts21 3500lm Flashlight Mã 217 Mêtrs Reverse Chảging With Magnet Tail Anduril 2.0

Thảo luận trong 'DỊCH VỤ ĐẶT HÀNG QUỐC TẾ' bởi ReviewPro, 4/4/2024.

1. ReviewPro

ReviewPro

Tham gia:
    4/3/2024
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    [​IMG]
    Cheap + FREE SHIPPING: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmCqBW1

The Wurkkos TS21 is a powerful and versatile flashlight that is perfect for a variety of tasks. It features a maximum output of 3500 lumens and a beam distance of 217 meters, making it ideal for use in search and rescue operations, camping, or any other activity where you need a bright light. The TS21 also has a variety of other features that make it a great choice for everyday carry, including a built-in USB-C charging port, a magnetic tail cap, and a durable anodized aluminum body.

Here is a more detailed review of the Wurkkos TS21:

**Brightness:** The TS21 has a maximum output of 3500 lumens, which is very bright. It can easily illuminate a large area or be used to signal for help. The TS21 also has a variety of brightness levels, so you can choose the perfect one for your needs.

**Beam distance:** The TS21 has a beam distance of 217 meters, which is very impressive. This means that you can use the TS21 to see objects that are far away. The TS21 also has a floody beam, which makes it perfect for illuminating a wide area.

**Features:** The TS21 has a variety of features that make it a great choice for everyday carry. These features include a built-in USB-C charging port, a magnetic tail cap, and a durable anodized aluminum body. The TS21 is also waterproof and dustproof, making it perfect for use in harsh conditions.

**Conclusion:** The Wurkkos TS21 is a powerful and versatile flashlight that is perfect for a variety of tasks. It features a maximum output of 3500 lumens, a beam distance of 217 meters, and a variety of other features that make it a great choice for everyday carry.

**Pros:**

* Powerful and versatile flashlight
    * Maximum output of 3500 lumens
    * Beam distance of 217 meters
    * Variety of brightness levels
    * Floody beam
    * Built-in USB-C charging port
    * Magnetic tail cap
    * Durable anodized aluminum body
    * Waterproof and dustproof

**Cons:**

* No pocket clip
    * Pricey

Disclaimer:

The information in this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice.
    Before making any important decisions, you should consult with a qualified professional in the relevant field.
    I use AI technology to evaluate products fairly and objectively. However, I cannot confirm or guarantee the quality of any product or service.
    As an affiliate marketer, I may receive a commission when you click on a purchase link in the article. This commission helps me to continue maintaining
    Thank you for your support! I wish you good health and success in life.
    Buy now https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmCqBW1

Xem thêm các chủ đề tạo bởi ReviewPro

Chia sẻ trang này